Emotional Intelligence as the Critical Foundation for Your Leadership Success
Did you know?
In a recent study testing Emotional Intelligence and 33 other important workplace skills, EI was found to be the strongest predictor of workplace performance, accounting for a full 58% of success in all types of jobs (TalentSmart).
Similar studies by TalentSmart have found that 90% of top performers are high in EI. On the flip side, just 20% of bottom performers are high in EI. You can be a top performer without EI, but the chances are slim.
In this free webinar, you will:
- Put your imaginary lab coat on to understand why and how the brain responds with emotion
- Learn what Emotional Intelligence is, why it’s important and how it can impact your performance at work
- Learn the four aspects of Emotional Intelligence that every leader should harness
- Understand your triggers, energizers, and key drivers to better manage your energy at work and at home
- Learn how to turn your Emotional Intelligence into a leadership advantage
To watch a recorded version of this webinar, complete the form to the right.